2016 Michigan Inland Lakes Convention
Boyne Mountain Resort, Boyne Falls
The Convention is expected to draw more than 400 people and dozens of exhibitors. Included in the three-day event will be keynote addresses from distinguished speakers, workshops, field trips, concurrent sessions on a wide range of topics, receptions, door prizes, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Stay up to date by following us on social media!
Facebook: Michigan Inland Lakes Convention
Twitter: Follow @Mich_Lakes
Interested in Being a Convention Exhibitor or Sponsor?
Consider participating in the Michigan Inland Lakes Convention as an Exhibitor, or supporting the event as a Sponsor.
We invite you to support our efforts to build awareness and knowledge of inland lake issues throughout Michigan. All sponsorship funds will go directly to supporting the Convention. Your support helps us keep costs reasonable for all participants while providing an outstanding learning experience. Download our 2016 MILP Sponsorship Oppportunities flyer for full details. UPDATED SPONSORSHIP DEADLINE: February 29.
Platinum Sponsor: $1,000+
- Special Platinum Sponsor recognition throughout the Convention and on all event announcements and news releases, and on Convention materials, including program and website
- Your organization logo included on Convention signage
- Full page ad in Convention program
Gold Sponsor: $500 - $999
- Recognition as Gold Sponsor, with your logo displayed in Convention materials, including program and website
- 1/2 page ad in Convention program
Silver Sponsors: $200 - $499
- Recognition as Silver Sponsor, with your logo displayed in Convention materials, including program and website
- 1/4 page ad in Convention program
These options are special sponsorship opportunities to help make the Convention a fun and rewarding experience for all. Your organization can be recognized in support of:
- Hospitality Hour
- Student Scholarships, to support student travel and registration
- Door Prizes for the Convention Wrap-Up Social